Join us this month on January 16, and kick off a new year of art, culture, food, and drink at Third Thursdays in Yerba Buena!
Thursday, January 16, 5-10pm
Art Venues 5-8pm / Food & Drink 5-10pm
10 Venues in Downtown San Francisco!
Recommended by 7×7 and California Home + Design as “inspiring” and not to miss, Third Thursdays offers up a night of free and discounted museum entry, cultural events, and libations — a cultural cornucopia of artworks, talks, performances, and interactive events throughout the Yerba Buena neighborhood.
Look for Third Thursday location signs, and be sure to pick up your wrist band at one of the art venues for special rates at participating bars, shops, restaurants.
- Cartoon Art Museum | 655 Mission @ 3rd
- Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission St @ Yerba Buena Lane
- Museum of the African Diaspora | 685 Mission St @ 3rd
- UC Berkeley Extension Art & Design Gallery | 95 3rd Street @ Mission
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts | 701 Mission St @ 3rd
Exclusive Discounts (with wristband):
- B Restaurant and Bar | 720 Howard St above the gardens waterfall
- Bluestem Brasserie | 1 Yerba Buena Lane @ Market
- California Historical Society / Ten Lions Bookstore| 678 Mission St @ 3rd
- Novela | 662 Mission St @ Annie Alley
- SFMOMA MuseumStore | 51 Yerba Buena Lane @ Mission